School Madness School Madness

Call me overly sensitive...

There was always something entertaining about the madness series. Whether it was the limited story, the entertaining mayhem or the atmospheric music, this flash has none of these great components. Slow action and a completely insensitive locale to anyone surviving school violence makes this flash a horrid waste.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Bust-A-Groove

Your work with 3D animation in flash is amazing. To see both dancers move so fluidly, with their own styles and set perfectly to music was gorgeous. While the music may be a little dated, I think it gets the message across just fine. Very reminiscent of the playstation game called Bust-A-Groove but in a good way. Great job and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

Nothing is sacred

Great job guys. It's nice to see a flash like this that is willing to jab fun at all those other great pieces. I especially liked Topz stuff cause the movements were just so fluid. My only complaint was the music volume in the beginning drowning out the clock voices. Other than that, superb. PS: Poor strawberry, lol

MACception responds:

Yep, Topz is truly the best thing to happen to life. We hit on a sensative subject, but it's nice to see some people enjoyed it :-D

-LP

PS: Yeah, poor guy, he does do some cool stuff sometimes.

the ugly the ugly

Not since Silent Hill...

This game scared the hell outta me. The minimalist approach to the sound made this atmospheric and creepy. I like the simple interface as well but some things were not self-explanatory such as clicking on the sides of the screen to switch the viewing area. Also, the game involved a lot of trial-and-error but most adventure games do. Great submission if not one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.