School Madness School Madness

Call me overly sensitive...

There was always something entertaining about the madness series. Whether it was the limited story, the entertaining mayhem or the atmospheric music, this flash has none of these great components. Slow action and a completely insensitive locale to anyone surviving school violence makes this flash a horrid waste.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

Bust-A-Groove

Your work with 3D animation in flash is amazing. To see both dancers move so fluidly, with their own styles and set perfectly to music was gorgeous. While the music may be a little dated, I think it gets the message across just fine. Very reminiscent of the playstation game called Bust-A-Groove but in a good way. Great job and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

Nothing is sacred

Great job guys. It's nice to see a flash like this that is willing to jab fun at all those other great pieces. I especially liked Topz stuff cause the movements were just so fluid. My only complaint was the music volume in the beginning drowning out the clock voices. Other than that, superb. PS: Poor strawberry, lol

MACception responds:

Yep, Topz is truly the best thing to happen to life. We hit on a sensative subject, but it's nice to see some people enjoyed it :-D

-LP

PS: Yeah, poor guy, he does do some cool stuff sometimes.

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

Nice tribute

I like your tribute to the movie especially how it keeps the noir theme going. The only real problem that I have with it is that it follows just the stories that were in the movie and not any of the other ripe Frank Miller graphic novels. It would be interesting to see the other stories animated but you take what you are given and are thankful. Good job.

Surface Surface

Like Myst but grander

I really enjoyed this flash and I can't wait to see the rest in the series. The characterization was deep with only a few scenes (repeated many times) to set the stage. It reminded me of puzzle games like Myst except that the main character is solving everything for me. The only vice I have about this flash is the amount of internal dialog going on; there is just way too much of it. Also, I loved the music because it sounded very professional. Other than that, great job and keep up the good work.

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

How sprite fighting was meant to be

Excellent first flash movie! I can't express enough how fluid and great looking the fight sequence was. Though the story was a little lacking in substance the animation was beyond phenomenal. I also liked how you chose to use Street Fighter 3 sprites. I hope to see more work from you even if it isn't of the sprite fighting variety.

ILoveEgg Special-EggSong ILoveEgg Special-EggSong

Aww :)

Can't...resist...cute...EGGS! This flash had excellent animation and the song was just so darn cute. If this doesn't melt your cold heart, then nothing will. Eggcelent job.

Crapwoman Crapwoman

Just not funny

While the author of this submission may be a fairly good illustrator, the subject matter detracts from someone who could probably do so much better. The fart and crap jokes are childish and irrelevant, to say the least. And the movie really has nothing to do with Catwoman other than a play on the title. All in all, not worthy of it's moderate score.

Black Belt VS Black Mage Black Belt VS Black Mage

8-Bit Theater never looked so good

That was excellent. I enjoyed the humor because it was along the same lines as 8-Bit Theater is. However, seeing the lovable characters animated makes this a truly great submission. But what is up with those flashes of text? Other than that, this is laugh-out-loud fantastic.

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

Better than TV

This flash cartoon has it all: good story, interesting characters, intense action and excellent animation. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that this whole series was an actual TV show that should be on Cartoon Network or something. Keep up the great work.